Today's submissions were:
- Binomial logistic regression, with the following variables;
Based on previous best:
gender, pclass, fare and age 9with missing values replaced by age imputed from title median
age & class interaction, class and gender interaction, fare per person, and title
Score : 0.68900 - not an improvement.
However, in this model I had inadvertently classified the age&class interaction as categorical.
- Same as above, but did not code age & class variable as categorical.
- Same as above, but changed cut point to 0.59.
- Same as above, but changed cut point back to 0.5.
This resulted in a further improvement and my best score to date: 0.78947
I moved up the public leaderboard by 336 places.
- Same model as above, but used multinomial logistic regression. Factors and covariates were correctly coded, so this may have result in lessor result. In future, will see if I can code some of the factors as covariates to see what impact this has.